Yellowbook.com is available as a free gadget/widget for iGoogle™, Mac®, and Windows
Vista® users. This gadget/widget is a useful mini-application that can be added
to your iGoogle home page, Mac dashboard, or Vista sidebar to customize your system
and provide you with a quick resource for your local search needs.
Once added, you can easily access Yellowbook advertiser information by typing product/service
or business name information and location into the gadget/widget and yellowbook.com
opens and displays results.
- Click here to access the iGoogle gadget.
- Sign in to your Google account if you are not already signed in.
We recommend signing in to your Google account so that you may access your Google gadgets from any computer. Gadgets added when not signed in can only be accessed from that specific computer. To create a Google account, click Sign in > Create an account now.
- Select the Add it now button, Google confirms the gadget is added. The gadget now appears on your iGoogle page and is ready to use.
- Click here to download from Apple.com. The yellowbook.com Dashboard Widgets page displays.
- Select the Download button and save the file to your desktop.
- Double-click the yb_mac_widget.zip file on your desktop.
- Double-click the black icon that appears. An acceptance window displays.
- Select the Install button.
- Select the Keep button. The window closes and the widget appears and is ready to use.
- Click here to download from Windows Live Gallery. The yellowbook.com sidebar gadget page displays.
- Select the Download button.
- Select the Install button. The Opening yellowbook.gadget window displays.
- Choose the Save File option and save to your desktop.
- Double-click the saved file on your desktop.
- Select the Install button from the Windows Security window. The window closes and the gadget appears in your sidebar and is ready to use.