Tips for Your Custom Closet Design
Everyone wants a custom closet, where everything can be organized and easy to find. Make it easier with some do-it-yourself tips from this video that are affordable and easy.
- There's a lot to consider when it comes to custom closet designs. Keep these tips in mind to get a great-looking closet space.
- Lighting is essential. Even in a small closet, it helps if you can see what's in there. Having a lot of stuff means having a lot of dark places, so you need to light up those areas.
- A mirror is key. Put it on the door if needed, but include a full-length mirror. You need to see what you're wearing.
- Use every space in the closet. Use all the space up to the ceiling. Install a shelf at the top of the closet to make use of storage space up here.
- Make it adjustable. Use wire shelves, pegs, and other ways to add adjustable storage spaces. You may need more room and maybe less, so using shelving that can be changed around is key.
Designing a Custom Closet
Custom closet designs are possible and there are ways to do this yourself.