How Do Local Landscape Designers Always Get It Right?
A broad expanse of green grass is heaven to some homeowners. Others prefer touches of color, texture, and perfume in their yards. If you're one of the latter, consult your local landscape designers for ideas. Lowe's tells us what landscape design entails in the video.
A local landscape professional who doesn't show up with a sketch pad or a camera should be sent on his way. Designers work with you to bring your vision to life. These necessary factors must fit into your vision.
1. Seasons. Perennials and annuals grow best in certain areas of the country and in certain seasons.
2. Property. Your design will work with and around rises and dips in the property, trees, areas of shade and full sun, as well as neighbors and roads.
3. Innovations. Add a deck or patio to the property and build your landscaping around them.
4. Paths. Properties large enough benefit from gravel, pavers, or wooden walkways to the points of interest and their plants on the property.
5. Sound. Birdsong and chuckling water soothe the savage breast. A small pond or fountain can handle that.
Local landscape designers add beauty to backyards, front yards, the sides of the house, as well as points far and near.